http://www.bendaggers.com/wp-content/themes/this is fucking crazy
To enjoy the convenience of banking through BPI Express Phone Banking, activate your account within 60 days from receipt of your ATM card.
For newly opened accounts or newly change account numbers within 60 days from receiving you ATM card, activated your BPI Express Phone Banking by following the steps below:
1. call 89-100
2. Dial 1 for Express Teller
3. Key in you your 11 Digit BPI Access Number
The 11 digit BPI Access number is the last 10 digits of your ATM Card number followed by the first digit at the lower right hand corner of your ATM card across your name.
4. Key-in the default Telephone ID Number (TIN)
The temporary PIN reflected on the card carier/welcome letter shall also serve as your default Telephone ID Number (TIN)
5. Nominate your preferred 4 digit Telephone ID Number (TIN) You can start using BPI Express Phone Banking as soon as you nominate your new 4 digit Telephone ID number.
For Express Teller card holders who were unable to activate their enrollment within 60 days after the card was issued, you can still nominate your own Telephone ID number by doing the following:
1. call 89-100
2. Dial 0 for Other Products and Services
3. Dial 6 for Telephone ID Number (ID) Nomination
4. Key-in your 11-digit BPI Access Number. (Last 10 digits of your ATM Card number followed by the first digit at the lower right hand corner of your ATM card across your name.)
5. Follow the instructions of the voice prompt
6. Activate your nominated BPI Telephone ID Number (TIN) through any BPI Express Teller ATM within 15 days.
While in the BPI ATM Machine, press the following:
Special Services > Activate Enrollments > EPhone-TIN
You can now stat using BPI Express Phone Banking after two banking days after the ATM Activation.
It’s very easy right? Why not try the reading my other blog about BPI Mobile Banking?
Have a nice day! :)